We are delighted to announce that Sports Plus Scheme will be running sports camps again during the May half-term holiday. There are four days available, with a different sports camp available each day. Here’s what is on offer:
How much does it cost?
Prices are as follows:
- 4 days £35
- 3 days £30
- 2 days £20
- 1 day £10
Who can attend?
The camps are designed for pupils from our school only and are available for all ages from Reception to Year 6.
What does my child need to wear?
Children should wear clothing appropriate to the sport they will be participating in.
What does my child need to bring?
A packed lunch and drinks are required by all children. Children are not allowed to bring toys, games, mobile phones, tablets or any other electronic devices to the club – they won’t have time to play with them!
How do I book?
You can book as many days as you wish, simply complete the booking form.
- Return your attached booking form, along with your payment, in a sealed envelope to the school office.
- On the front of your envelope:
- Write your child’s name and class.
- The days on which they will be attending camps.
- Mark it for the attention of Sports Plus Scheme Ltd.
Please be aware that bookings cannot be taken without payment in full and that payment must be in cash.
What else do I need to know?
- Bookings must be made by Tuesday 21st May 2019. No bookings can be taken after this date.
- Places are limited so will operate on a first come first served basis.
- Full details of the camps and the booking form can be found in our Downloads area (or attached to this message).
If you have any queries regarding holiday sports camps, please do not hesitate to contact either Mr Gunter or Miss Ward.