We are delighted to announce that Sports Plus Scheme will be running sports camps again during the Easter holiday. There will be two weeks available, with different sport camps available throughout. Here’s what is on offer over Easter:
Monday 6th April - Football Camp
Tuesday 7th April - Multi-sports Camp
Wednesday 8th April - Gymnastics & Dance Camp
Thursday 9th April - Tri-golf & Archery Camp
Friday 10th April - CLOSED
Monday 13th April - CLOSED
Tuesday 14th April - Basketball & Netball Camp
Wednesday 15th April - Outdoor Adventure Camp
Thursday 16th April - Dodgeball Camp
Friday 17th April - Tri-golf & Archery Camp
Who runs the camps?
Each camp will be run by staff from Sports Plus Scheme including Miss Ward, our PE and sports teacher.
How much does it cost?
Prices are as follows:
- Regular hours (10.00am-3.00pm) - £10 per camp/per day
- Extended hours (9.00am-3.30pm) - £15 per camp/per day
Who can attend?
The camps are designed for pupils from our school only and are available for all ages from Reception to Year 6.
What does my child need to wear?
Children should wear clothing appropriate to the sport they will be participating in.
What does my child need to bring?
A packed lunch and drinks are required by all children. Children are not allowed to bring toys, games, mobile phones, tablets or any other electronic devices to the club – they won’t have time to play with them!
How do I book?
You can book as many days as you wish, simply complete the booking form.
- Return your attached booking form, along with your payment, in a sealed envelope to the school office.
- On the front of your envelope:
- Write your child’s name and class.
- The days on which they will be attending camps.
- Mark it for the attention of Sports Plus Scheme Ltd.
Please be aware that bookings cannot be taken without payment in full and that payment must be in cash.
What else do I need to know?
- Bookings must be made by Tuesday 31st March 2020. No bookings can be taken after this date.
- Places are limited so will operate on a first come first served basis.
- Full details of the camps and the booking form can be found in our Downloads area (or attached to this message).
If you have any queries regarding holiday sports camps, please do not hesitate to contact either Mr Gunter or Miss Ward.