As you will most likely be aware, the Government has stated that all pupils will return to school in September. We have worked very hard to make all the necessary safety changes on site, following guidance from the Department for Education and the local authority (Birmingham City Council).
School will be very different from ‘normal’ and school staff, pupils and parents will have to adhere to very different routines and rules.
We have created a ‘COVID-19 September Opening of School’ page on our website, where you will find all of the information needed to ensure that your child is ready to start school in September safely. The information includes:
- The date that your child returns to school
- The new time your child will need to arrive at school and which gate to use
- What your child needs to wear and what they need to bring to school
- How pupils are grouped in school and who they can mix with
- Lunchtime meal arrangements
- Social distancing requirements
- UPDATED Illness and COVID-19 details
Visit the page and see all of the information by clicking this link (this will work on phones and tablets too): https://bit.ly/3fmjolJ
IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE INFORMATION ABOUT SEPTEMBER RETURN BEFORE SCHOOL OPENS.
We have also created a ‘September Opening of School’ home school agreement. This outlines what you can expect from us as a school and our expectations of parents and pupils. This agreement can be found on the above website or by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2ZJOr66
Thanks for your continued support and stay safe.